Are you still hosting your own email on-premise, or worse, using the free pop/imap email that came with your web hosting package?
Maybe you should consider migrating to Office 365. Here are a few great reasons to migrate to Office 365.
- It’s Bigger – Every user gets a 50Gb Mailbox!
- It’s integrates your Email, Contacts & Calender so everything is in one place.
- It’s Amazing Value for Money – Pricing starts from just £2.50 per month for a single mailbox.
- It’s Easy to Configure – no more digging out pop/smtp server details, Office 365 mailboxes auto configure on most devices with just your email address and password.
- It’s Secure – Office 365 is built from the ground up with security in mind.
- It’s got an SLA – 99.9% uptime financially backed guarantees.
- Redundancy – With Office 365 your data is replicated in two or more geographicaly redundant locations.
- It’s Always Running The Latest Software – With Office 365 you always have the latest version of Exchange, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office and Lync.
- Anywhere Access – Use OWA, Outlook, Windows Mobile, Android, Iphone, Ipad, you name it, you can access all your email on it fully synced across all devices.
- SSO – Single Sign On, you can integrate Office 365 with your on-premise Active Directory, so you only have to remember one password!
Having recently obtained the Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Partner status for a second year running, Jolly IT are perfectly positioned to help with your Office 365 Migration whatever the size.
If you are looking to migrate to Office 365 or need help with your Office 365 Migration or just want to know more, give us a call on 0800 3317668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.