Jolly IT Solutions signs up as an authorized Spitfire Partner!
Jolly IT has chosen Spitfire as a partner to provide our clients Comms and Internet Connectivity. Spitfire have continually won awards for their services, products and customer support and we are happy to add them to our trusted supplier list.
Award-winning products and support
As a Spitfire Partner, Jolly IT is able to offer the widest range of business broadband, data and voice solutions available in the UK – all backed by unbeatable resilience and support.
- Highly reliable self-healing core network
- 24/7 fault repair service and SLA’s available on all circuits, including on ADSL
- Support Desk calls answered in average of six seconds, with fault updates available via the web, email, text & phone.
- Free back-up ADSL with Premium Broadband & Ethernet circuits
- Routers replaced by 10am next day (or within four working hours inside M25)
- SIP Trunk resilient and auto-failover solutions
- Expedited service, enabling ADSL to be connected in as little as one day
These are just some of the services Jolly IT can provide through Spitfire.
Business Internet and Data
From simple and straightforward ADSL business broadband to lightning-fast fibre ethernet circuits, Spitfire creates business internet and data solutions for every office. Their award-winning services are backed by their exceptional UK-based support teams, dedicated to keeping your connection running at full tilt – and your office at maximum productivity.
Spitfire have a range of voice solutions – providing everything from standard business telephone lines to next-generation SIP and VOIP (voice over internet protocol) services.
Engineering is a the heart of everything Spitfire do as a business and is critical to ensuring our customers obtain a satisfactory solution to their networking requirements.
Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, Spitfire has won multiple awards for their support solutions. They offer outstanding UK-based support across their full range of services and solutions, with support calls answered in an average of 15 seconds.
If you are interested in any of these services or want to find our more, give us a call on 08003317668 or email email@example.com