Office 365 – The Ultimate Cloud Solution
Combining the traditional Microsoft Office experience with the benefits of the cloud, Office 365 is a perfect solution, and a license for a fraction of the cost. There are many different components to Office 365: Email (aka Exchange), File storage (aka Sharepoint), Communication (aka Skype) and Microsoft Office Suite Licensing. You can purchase these individually, or as part of a package.
6 reasons to use Office 365
- Powerful document collaboration and a reliable email solution.
- Users have the latest version of the Microsoft Office Suite on up to five devices, and access to files from anywhere.
- Ability to access web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint when not using usual devices.
- Communicate with internal/external contacts using Skype for Business (instant messaging, video calls, and screen sharing/presenting).
- High security in Microsoft’s data centres, and always available – Guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
- Scalable and affordable – add users and pay monthly – making budgeting easy.
Over the past two years we’ve sold more Office 365 licenses than anything else. We have helped countless businesses set up new subscriptions or start to use existing subscriptions. With these advantages, it’s easy to see why businesses are transferring over to the cloud. The most popular packages for businesses are Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. Each supports up to 300 users. More than enough for most small and medium businesses. In short, Business Essentials gives you Email and File storage, Business gives you the full Office suite and File Storage, Business Premium gives email, files storage and the full office suite.
Try it for free and make up your own mind
If you are interested in Office 365 and want to start using it at your business, give us a call on 0800 331 7668. We can even get you going with a free trial!